Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Did You Know...

Most of your life is spent within 5 feet of a spider? I refuse to believe that one. Kind of lame, but gullible people like me fall for stuff like that all the time. I read that online while I was trying to figure out what kind of spider this is:
This morning I went out to the garage to fetch birdseed for my feeder that hangs out front. When I hit the button and the door started to open, I could see a very tall spider on the ground. I was on the phone with my mom and she witnessed my fear firsthand. I grabbed a bottle of windshield liquid and placed it over the spider and ground it into the cement. I looked under the bottle and the spider was dead in his smashed worthless guts. Get this: I went out to the garage a few hours later and opened it from the inside. As the door opened, I saw another spider of the same size standing in the same place! I ran inside to grab the camera, but when I got out there, he ran away. Now I have to rest knowing that there's a King Kong sized beast out there. On my way inside, I saw this one near the door. I don't know if it's a common house spider or what. The pictures I've come across are unclear. I think having the mentality that every spider is out to bite people is good, because it keeps me on my toes. Stupid worthless pieces of sh!t.

2 comments:

Christy said...

UGH SPIDERRRRRRS

I am thinking that's a wolf spider in your picture, or a "jumping spider." Could be wrong, though.

Starr said...

I think it's a wolf spider too. Seriously call spider spray YO!