Saturday, October 18, 2008

The four

Four places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah (miss it!)
2. Grand Island, Nebraska
3. Pueblo, Colorado (yuck)
4. Pasadena, California

Four jobs I've had:
1. Barista at Starbucks
2. Employment Manager at Hilton
3. Human Resources Manager at the JSMB
4. Sous Chef with Gastronomy

Four things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Watch Maximus become a father himself
2. Visit Greece, Spain, India and Africa
3. Finish tattooing both arms
4. Design my own kitchen

Four favorite desserts:
1. Dark chocolate on pretty much anything
2. Sabayon sauce over fresh fruit
3. Dark chocolate and cherry souffle
4. Oranges

Four interesting facts about me:
1. I can shuck oysters with my eyes closed
2. I've been playing the piano since age 4
3. I've never broken a bone (sorry Starr, I stole that one from you along with these questions)
4. I've been cancer free for 4 years

Four favorite tv shows:
1. Big Love
2. The Office
3. The original BBC What Not to Wear
4. My Name is Earl

Four things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Finish paying for Maximus' college tuition
2. Design and construct a home in Millcreek Canyon
3. Work part time with a non-profit organization when Max starts school
4. Increase my wardrobe and stemware collection...and get breast implants!

No comments: