Friday, November 7, 2008

Because I'm vain...

These are the jeans I used to wear before I got knocked up. I tried them on 8 weeks after giving birth and I couldn't squeeze into them, so I threw them into a box and CRIED. I'll admit, I'm vain and obsessed with my image; that's just how I am. I tried them on this morning and cried again, but with happiness! I ran around the house looking in every mirror while I giggled. This is a big deal to me! I gained nearly 80 pounds while I was pregnant because I was stupid and gave into my every craving. After Max was born, I realized I had to change because I wasn't happy with excess weight. I don't eat fast food, white flour, sugar, processed foods among other things and I feel amazing! I accepted the fact that I wouldn't have a 26 inch waist ever again, but shit, I was wrong! Jesse told me it'd take time, but I thought he was just telling me "you'll be a fat ass forever" in a nice way.

2 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

HAHA You are so funny. I love the last line! Classic Congrats on fitting into your pants again, whore! ( I have NEVER fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes! )

Amanda C said...

You are beautiful no matter what! BUt I am with you it feels great to get back in those jeans. Congrats