Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Signifcant Other tag"

Thanks Courtney!

1.Where did you meet?
Liquid Joe's in Salt Lake City.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
We're STILL dating and it's been 2 and a half years.

3. How long have you been married?
N/A

4. What is your favorite feature of his?
His smile lines and all things that make him "dreamy"...his handsomeness, his height, the way he dresses and smells, his gigantic hands, his shyness, his blue eyes, etc.

5. What is your favorite quality of his? Jesse truly a good man. Although he's not as friendly and outspoken as I am, he's considerate, kind, loyal, warm-hearted and ethical. He's truly a good person.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sweetie.

7. What is his favorite color?
Blue...sometimes red.

8. What is his favorite food?
He told me tonight that he really loves the steaks he grills. They're even better than the $60 steaks I used to sell at Spencers For Steaks & Chops. But he loves Cafe Rio in Salt Lake, too.

9. What is his favorite sport?
Football. Can you take a wild guess as to which team is his favorite?

10. When and where was your first kiss?
My house after our third date.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
My favorite thing to do is make dinner together and dine with Maximus. We are able to have sit down meals every night of the week and that's important to me. Jesse would say his favorite thing to do is watch a movie together since I'm rarely able to sit still through one. I think we'll both look forward to spending time with mutual friends when we go back to Salt Lake. We both talk about having friends over all the time.

12. Do you have any kids?
Yes, we have a super-baby named Maximus who is taking over the world at 10 months old.

13. Does he have a hidden talent?
He's an electrician. A heavy industrial electrician and in my book, that's an art form. He's also a PROFESSIONAL KNITTER.

14. How old is he?
He's 27 for 5 more days.

15. Who said "I love you" first?
He did! But by the time he was saying, "you", I was already blurting it out too!

16. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes Rise Against and Jack Johnson. He likes most music though.

17. What do you admire most about him?
He's a far better person than I could ever hope to be. I know it sounds sappy, but it's true.

No comments: