Friday, December 19, 2008

Toilet paper

Yesterday I was wrapping Christmas gifts in the kitchen and Maximus was just walking around being busy. He'll take something from the kitchen, put it in his room and grab a toy and bring that into the kitchen. He's always busy. Anyway, while I was wrapping I yelled out, "Handsomer! You're awfully quiet and we both know that means you're up to no good." I quietly walked through the house toward his bedroom and stopped when I heard him grunting in his bathroom. This is what I caught him doing. Notice his mouth. When he's preoccupied with something, he purses his lips.
When I gasped, he saw me at took off while holding onto the toilet paper. He hauled ass out of his bathroom and pushed me aside to get away.
It's just another day in the life of Handsomer.



No comments: