Saturday, December 13, 2008

Vacation cancelled

We cancelled our trip to Salt Lake. We had our sweet suite booked downtown and I just cancelled our reservation. Our trip was planned for January 2-6, but it looks like we'll be moving at the end of January/beginning of February. We didn't want to spend a lot of money during the holidays, buy a new tv, take our usually expensive Salt Lake vacation and then have to move out of state. But here's the rad thing...we don't know where we'll be moving! I hope, hope, hope that the St. George thing works out because we'd be closer to home. And then we can actually see some of people we've been missing. I'm bummed, but I know it's the smartest decision. Rats.

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

If you move to St. George I am going to be so bummed just because I just spent 5 months there but am now in back in Texas. BUT on the other hand, that's where my parents and sister live so I will be there again and we could hang out! WOO HOO So is there no chance for Austin any more because that would be rad too?!