Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagging and a sofa

I was tagged at the worst possible moment while online shopping.  Thanks Katie!

How to play the game:
1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself right now.  Don't primp, just snap one!
3. Upload it.
4. Tag 3 people to do the same.

I tag: Starr (do it, bitch!), Courtney and Christy.

Years before I even thought of having a child, I told myself that I'd never buy a "kid sofa".  They were just decorated in some lame Disney theme and took up floor space.  And it pretty much "ghettofies" any room (besides a children's room) that it's put in...but what do you know?  We got one Friday night after our date!  And Handsomer loves it!  It's his favorite toy and he always folds it out to a bed.  Jackie sleeps in it after Maximus goes to bed.  Man, I'm doing only 98% of the things I said I'd never do.

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

How can you be so hot taking a picture wherever you are no matter what you look like? Soooo hot!!!