Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We can finally go outside!

After an average of 8 degrees all winter, Max and I were sick of staying indoors.  Today it reached 58 degrees and we spent two solid hours outside running with Jackie.  I had to literally drag Max in to eat lunch before we ran errands.  After shopping, we went to the park and spent another hour playing there.  Needless to say, Maximus is exhausted and taking an excellent nap.  Here he is playing with a Mardi Gras necklace and Claire's old "fetch it" thrower.  When he picked it up, I started to tear up again.  I miss Claire so much and it's still not getting any easier!  
I can't get over how much of a KID he looks like in this picture.  He's not looking like a baby too much anymore, yet kids at the playground run around saying, "come here, baby!  Be nice to the baby!"
The other night, Max and I were watching Handy Manny and eating popcorn while we waited for Jesse to get home.  He went to Omaha after work to pick up our new iMac and since we live in the middle of a cornfield, he didn't get home until after 9pm.  We can't wait to move back to Salt Lake where everything is nearby!  Anyway, we were sitting around eating popcorn and I reached in and noticed two little surprises in our popcorn bowl.  I love stuff like this!

1 comment:

Starr said...

we can't wait to eat popcorn with you!