Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LINCOLN!

Woohoo!  We're moving to Lincoln this weekend!  I hate moving...and I almost just wanted to stay in this small town until we move back to Salt Lake, but there's so much to do in Lincoln.  We found a house that's identical to ours now, so it won't be a huge adjustment.  The best part is that we're about 3 blocks from an outdoor mall.  Our shopping and dining choices here suck.  But in Lincoln, we can visit The Gap, Banana Republic and even Target!  And we can go out for escargot and fine wine, instead of bar food!  Jesse has a bunch of friends that he works with, so we can hang out with people our age.  Finally!  The neighborhood we're moving to is IDEAL.  It's a new area and when we visited, we saw literally hundreds of families out walking and playing.  There are a bunch of little "mini parks" throughout the neighborhood and one in right across the street.  My dream is to meet another youngish couple (like us) who have a young child (like us) and are cool people (like us).  I miss having friends and all of ours are back in Salt Lake.  I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas!  Shopping, dining, parks, museums, concerts, events, things to do!  Jesse sent me text messages this morning and he's more amped than I am!  Ug...now we have to pack.  

No comments: