Friday, June 19, 2009

My Dream Came True


I've been buying Baked Frito Lay products lately. I know they aren't healthy simply because they are baked, but when I want to eat a chip, I don't have to feel as bad. I love Cheetos and ever since I met Katie Shane in high school, I fell in love with Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Thanks, love! I know you're reading this! Remember the days of Flamin' Hots, Dr. Pepper and early morning LDS seminary?! Anyway, I found these online...and I can't wait until they are available at a store near me! And Shane, (I know you're Roundy now), if you find some, mail me 20 bags!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I've got a grocery store near me called Earth Fare, and it is awesome (but too expensive for me to shop at all the time) but they have some all natural cheeto-like snacks, and I swear, they are better than regular cheetos. I think they're white cheddar flavor.

Stacey said...

I loooove cheese snacks like a little kid. I buy these organic corn puffs that are for kids and only give Maximus a few. You could coat pretty much anything in cheese and I'll eat it.

Roundy Clan said...

Holla! Thanks for the shout out. YOU ROCK and you know I love me some freaking flaming hots! I have had the baked ones before so I will check my walmart to see if they have some. I haven't bought them in a while so I am not sure. But I will for sure check...Have you tried the flaming hot funions? ( yeah I have no idea how you spell it! )