Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where a Kid Can be a Kid!

We went to Chuck E Cheese. Jesse's mom got the idea, so she and my sister in law, Ashlie, drove to Lincoln last Sunday and away we went. Jesse had to work all weekend and was jealous he didn't get to go.

Maximus was THRILLED! He had more fun than I expected him to. I didn't know there were so many "little kid" things to do there. When Chuck E Cheese (the mouse) walked out, Maximus clung to grandma, but other than that, he was off running.

He doesn't like to eat pizza, so he enjoyed two veggie plates from the salad bar.

Uncle Fletcher (unk-fa), Ransom and another friend joined us there and we all played the games and to my surprise, I was really competitive about the tickets we were winning. I felt like a kid again. I wanted all of us to score as many tickets as we could so Maximus could get a cool prize when we combined our winnings. He ended up selecting a teddy bear. The lady behind the counter had a few stuffed animals out that he could choose from and he would pick up one and throw it...until he picked up the bear. He hugged it and it was totally adorable.

He crashed out a few blocks into the drive home. It was a really good time and I can't wait to go back!

It's 1pm. Maximus went down for his nap a bit after 9am. Wow.

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

Tyler freaking loves chuck-e-cheese!