Monday, October 5, 2009

Snots and Snorts

This morning Maximus didn't have a cold. But this afternoon when he woke up from his nap, he did. He had the clear, drippy, runny snot that I can't keep wiping fast enough before it reaches his top lip and he has a little cough. I feel bad for him, but he sounds funny when he eats.

Tonight I slathered him in Vicks (after bathing him in Vicks bubble bath) and I put him in bed with Jesse to watch the Sprout channel. He loves to watch a few minutes of the "Goodnight Show" while I warm his milk and I think he just loves being in bed with dad and zoning out. After I warmed his milk, I walk in and see this:



Handsomer NEVER falls asleep before milk! It was so cute because he was snuggled and not only was Jesse snoring, but Maximus was snorting. Poor little Beefy.

Here are a couple pictures of him being cute earlier today. One is taken in one of his toy boxes and the other he was making some Goldfish thing. (Yes, I stooped and bought Goldfish to quiet him down while grocery shopping, ew...)


No comments: