Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Maximus

Tuesday's "Shark School" was a little too much fun for him. We came home and he passed out on the floor.

This kid is eating pasta made from quinoa flour and spinach. It's a pasta that definitely needs sauce, but he ate close to 2 cups worth! I get so happy when I see my child stuffing his face with things that only benefit him. So pure!

Finally, asleep WITHOUT dodo in his mouth.
The other day he woke up from his nap saying, "mmmm!" and when I walked in, he was informing me that chewing on his sock was tasty.
Oh wait! I realized I still have Halloween pictures to post. They will appear soon.

In the meantime, here's a cute video of him eating. As a mother, I think stuff like this is priceless...

2 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

I am loving the red hair!

Starr said...

The video of hi eating is awesome! Oh btw I had a dream I'm having a boy with...red hair! Funny huh. His hair is so cute & turning more red every day