Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feed Your Kids THESE!


I'm really not telling you what to do, but why not give them a try? Lately Maximus doesn't want to eat very much. He eats his typical huge breakfast, but then he doesn't want lunch or dinner. He'll maybe have a couple bites of tofu and whatever kind of weird pasta we're eating for dinner, but he's not into food this week. I do notice he finishes the snack I send with him to the kid thing at they gym while we work out.

I found these today at our local health food store and dude! THEY ARE SO GOOD! They are so rich and sweet and I can rest easily knowing they're not bad for Maximus at all. If any of the 2 people who actually read this blog want some and can't find them, I'll send you a bag. They're THAT good.

On a less preachy note, when Maximus and I walked into the health store, all 4 cashiers erupted into laughter. The store wasn't very busy because it was in the middle of the day, so I was wondering what the hell was so hilarious about us. One woman yelled, "the hat!" while a guy walked up. They left their registers and came closer to Maximus who was delighting in the attention. They all wanted to know about Maximus' shark hat. When I told them the http://www.nirvannadesigns.com/eshop/index.php makes adult sizes AND they're handknit in Nepal and not made in China, a couple of the cashiers went into the back and ordered one! Maximus has the worn the hat every single time we've left the house since he got it on Christmas Eve. And every day someone makes a cool remark about it.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I have taken note, and will be on the lookout for them next time I go to Earth Fare! :9