Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Kid Can SLEEP

I think I'm going to rename this blog to MAXIMUS because that's all I ever write about. Anyway, I know I'm lucky to have a kid who can sleep like a rock. These are only a few of the pictures I take oh him when he sleeps through errand running.


We took him out of his car seat and carried him through the health food store and he slept the entire time. Do you see those smile lines on Jesse's face? Oh man, they helped me fall in love with him!

He even fell asleep on the way to a restaurant and slept through 80% of our meal. It was sort of like a date for us!

As I'm typing this blog post, our duct work is being torn out. It's REALLY LOUD in here and the guy doing it has a booming voice to add to it. And guess who is napping through it all?

No comments: