Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Tractor Can Make Anything Better

We finally realized why Maximus has been acting off for a couple of days. Last night Jesse took his temperature and duh! Of course Maximus is going to be a little more unreasonable when he has a temperature of 103.5!
This morning he woke up and I informed him of the tractor that was across the street (I don't know if it was a tractor because it had a scoop thing on the front, but they're all tractors to me). He was still feeling a little puney but he smiled and said, "yyyeah?" when I informed him. I turned his little couch toward the window and there he sat, watching the tractor and the guys work, for about 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Starr said...

Love the cars slippers! And love what a total boy he is. We can't wait for you guys to move here! Hope he is feeling better soon.