Friday, February 18, 2011

School and a Warm Day

One day last week it hit 45 degrees! Everyone was outside, in T shirts! At home I had all the window open and Maximus played on the deck while I made dinner. The sun...oh the sun...up here the sun is HOT. Even when it's 45 degrees and there's snow on the ground, the sun hits you and makes you so warm. I love it.
Maximus laying in the sun enjoying every minute of it. He told me he was going to take his "night nights" out there.


Look how gigantic Jesse's bike is compared to Maximus. And Maximus is a really tall kid!


When you walk in the doors of Maximus' elementary school, you meet "Paws". He's a bear that was living in the area. I don't know the full story, but if he was caught by a trash can he was killed immediately. That's like, some law here. If a bear is seen sniffing a trash can, he'll become territorial and defensive over it, so you're screwed if you try to take out your trash one day. Poor Paws. But, he does catch me off guard every single time I walk in the front door. I mean, it's a bear.


Here's my Valentine from the sweetest boy in the world. It's perfect because he loves to play basketball in the school gym and he LOVES "puzz games" (puzzles).


10 minutes after leaving school.

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

Man his hair kills me! It's just so darn cute!!!