Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Goodies


Since candy and junk isn't a part of our lifestyle, I have found little creative cool things to put in plastic Easter eggs for Maximus. Plus, I took him to the dentist last week and I can proudly say NO CAVITIES FOR MAXIMUS! Anyway, finger puppets are a total hit! I'm also using coins (Maximus is a money junkie), marbles, sidewalk chalk, Micro Machine cars, Legos and this one might sound lame...little rocks. Rocks...aye...every time I do a load of Maximus' clothes in the wash, I ALWAYS find a load of rocks in his pockets. Annoys me, but he loves his rocks.

We're going to hide hard boiled eggs and plastic ones all over our yard. We might have the best yard for it- we still have a snow drift in the front (perfect!), a large rock planter with landscaping that lines the backyard, about 20 trees, 2 decks with stairs and just a ton of space. I love this place. Pictures of Easter will follow!

No comments: