Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mountain Boy

First off, I just took Maximus to the Spring Carnival. I told him about all the fun things to do, all his friends would be there, he'd win prizes and it'd be epic fun. We got there, I bought a boatload of tickets, he saw a clown and wigged out. We left in less than 20 minutes. I selfishly was looking forward to socializing! Boo. Now we're going swimming instead.

I took this picture today. Maximus and I rode our bikes to the Blue River that runs through our town and played. He told all the fishermen "nice fishing guy!" and he threw rocks into the water. We have these beautiful trails that run alongside the river and all through town. This is one of the prettiest places I've even been to and I get to live here! Look at this stud:


We stopped on a bridge and I tried to get a good picture of us, but Maximus is three:


Jesse's mom sent Maximus a care package with cool little things inside of it, so I put them all on the bed and waited for him to wake up. They sat there for a while!


Potty trained champion!

No comments: