Monday, October 17, 2011

Sad Shape

Okay, I've been sick. So sick. Sicker than I've ever been in my life. Last night I vomited countless times and today I have been to hell and back. It took me an hour and a half just to stand in the shower, get dressed and pull my hair back. Pathetic, I know.

I had to go to the doctors office because they were worried about my hydration levels. (And I drink almost 2 gallons of water a day.) I got an IV put in my arm for over and hour and on my way home, I stopped at our health food store for miso soup. While I shopped, Maximus fell asleep in the cart. Suddenly, I had to barf. Uh oh. I pulled him out of the cart and put him on the changing table in the restroom (because I wasn't going to leave him in the cart out in the store or lay him on the bathroom floor, and I always obey the signs that say not to bring carts into the bathroom). I did my business and he slept, like a poor ghetto child, on the dirty changing table. I could have left him there for hours.


No comments: