Saturday, November 19, 2011

FOOD


Okay, I know I've posted blogs about how much this kid eats, but I'm pregnant and HE OUT EATS ME! He ate a large bowl of Cheerios this morning. He went to swimming lessons. I brought him home and make him a breakfast sandwich- 3 eggs, 2 slices of black forest ham on a whole wheat English muffin. He polished that off and said, "I'm still hungwy". He then ate a large banana dipped in Grape Nuts cereal and a gigantic cup of milk! He's a quarter of Jesse's size and eats almost as much! I've known this kid for three and a half years and I still can't get used to this.

On a different note...guess what?! I FEEL GREAT! I've had three days with minimal morning sickness and a bit of increased energy. I still don't feel 100%, but at least I'm not trying to get through the day feeling 15%. I can function better as a mom and a partner. I don't know if I'm out of the woods yet, but if I can have 3 days of feeling better, I would be sick the rest of the pregnancy because it's worth it. I don't think anyone besides Jesse truly understands how sick I've been. Some days I couldn't even stand. I suffered stroke symptoms. I have hyperemesis gravidarum- a form of extreme morning sickness that 2% of pregnant women suffer from. It's been hell. I can't describe how elating it is to feel somewhat normal again.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Yay!! I am so glad you are feeling better. I hope it lasts for you so you can get ready for this baby to come and join your family. I am hoping mine goes away soon, I am so sick of seeing the toilet. Ha Ha. :O)

Roundy Clan said...

I wish I had that problem of my kid out eating me. My kid is so picking and hates everything. Maybe one day he'll come around. :)