Sunday, September 8, 2013

For You, Dad

We had dinner with Richie. His family is exceptional, his home is beautiful and we had such a good time. Maximus was thrilled we had salmon, trout and quinoa because it was something he would eat at home. His wife and children are really good people! I'm sure mom will tell you when she gets home, but at dinner his wife (Kerri) thanked mom for our family because without you guys, Rich would have never become LDS and met Kerri. It was a great evening. I'm so grateful for everything- all different parts of my side of the family, Jesse's side of the family and the family he and I have together. I'm grateful for all life's experiences (good and bad) and the acceptance of different lifestyles. I'm extremely grateful for my religious upbringing, even if I choose to not practice it as an adult. I'm always incredibly grateful for my family and friends. Without either sides of our family nearby, I am lucky to have a wonderful group of friends here in Utah. I love where I live, what we have and what we work for. 

No comments: