Monday, August 4, 2014

New Camera Pictures

 We got a new camera and we were finally able to get a good picture of May running.  She's possessed!





We had a huge party last month before Maximus' surgery.  We had a nice turn out and everyone had a blast.

We got a bounce house water slide for the kids and most of the adults ended up in there too.  Here's Maximus totally stoked.

Fun!

She mainly sat with me or Angie the entire time.  Party pooper.

I snapped this picture when were in the golf cart.  This is my favorite picture of Miss Ingrid.

She fell asleep in my arms so I let her rest while we hit.

With her Buppie by her side.

Pool party at Trevor and Stacey's house!

We love spraying him.

My three kiddos!

May actually swam but was exhausted.

Maximus sprayed his name with water on the fence.

May May. 

She's ALWAYS by their side.  Best loyal dog ever.

No comments: