Monday, February 16, 2015


Darian stopped by for dinner the other day. I made Icelandic cod and quinoa and these two gobbled it up in 45 seconds. 


May loves when Maximus has any of his friends come over. He and Ryan were playing Minecraft the other day. 


One frantic morning, Maximus goes, "Mom! Look how big we are getting!" Ugh. 


When your daughter asks you to paint her nails, you do. 


Good looking kid!


Doesn't he look like he could be on Home Alone?


I have such admiration for this kid. His super clean diet has changed him for the better. He's totally on board with it and at restaurants he tells me, "order me something without dyes or artificial flavors that you know I'll like." Salmon and a baked potato it is. 


He does still have rough days every once in a while. May is the number one thing that helps him. 


Our little beauty! 

No comments: