Thursday, November 20, 2008

My kid finally has kid hair

This is Max after his bath last night. His hair is slowly changing from peach fuzz to kid hair. (I had to mess around with the contrast and brightness of the photo to make his hair visible.)

This morning I heard Handsomer singing in his room over the monitor. He sounded so busy! He was grunting and I swear I heard some hammering or something. I went in and saw that he had thrown his blankie, his dodo (that's pacifier) and his shark out of his crib. The kid even took off the plastic teething guard and threw it out! I have no idea how he was able to yank it off the rail because they're pretty stuck on. Maybe shark helped.


2 comments:

Jake and Courtney said...

Look at how handsome that little guy is!!!

Carly said...

I really do need to meet this cute little boy! He is going to be all grown up before I see him. How Sad! My boys would love to play with him! It would be awesome if you guys moved closer to us, so we could actually hangout and get together!