Saturday, November 29, 2008

Old photos

I came across a box of old pictures...

This is my best friend, Heather. She goes by "Squared" in our circle.


Here we are again, at my old condo at The Gateway. That place was awesome-it was a condo on the top floor that had a wrap around balcony that looked down into The Gateway...when it was trendy and cool to have a condo there. And wrist warmers were pretty rad then, too.
This is one of my closest friends, Stephan. That's "Special" behind us and I think we're at Port O'Call in 2003ish.

I think this is 2004 when I was working at Hilton. This is with my HR assistant, Sanela, at our holiday party. I was just starting chemotherapy again.


Aw...my gay favorites-Randy and Mondo. I miss them and my other friends so much sometimes. This is a couple years later...after chemo. Notice how my eyebrows changed-chemotherapy made them fall out COMPLETELY!
I think this is 2002ish. I loved my hair in this one! I'm a bit buzzed at a "pimp and ho" party with a bunch of gay guys.
Ma'am's wedding in 2005. Julie, me, Charissa and Megan.

Family of Greeks. I'm guessing 2000.

...there are many more photos that I want to scan and upload. To be continued...

1 comment:

Starr said...

Hilarious. I must say I love your eyebrows!! I should scan in some of us so you can laugh your ass off too