Monday, December 1, 2008

Button in the bowels

Long story short, Maximus ate a button last night. Jesse said Max would eventually poop it out and not to worry. Me? Worry? Never. This morning Handsomer was grunting and shaking as his face turned red from trying to fill his pants. (Sorry to those of you without an earthy sense of humor - I think talking about poo is still pretty funny) I took him to his doctor and what do ya know...A BUTTON IS LODGED IN HIS BOWELS!!! His doctor took a few x-rays and you could see the button surrounded by gray stuff. The doctor said that he's pretty "backed up" because of where the button is sitting. It's sad because he's uncomfortable, but it's funny because his doctor used the term "he really needs to shit". He crashed out when we got home and I must say...the shoes he's wearing are the best! They're Robeez and they are well made and they don't slip off! Awesome.

1 comment:

Starr said...

Oh, I feel bad for the little guy. (and for you) I love that your dr. said he really has to shit. Will the button come out on its own then?

PS Robeez are the best huh. I had 3 pairs for her, but she's outgrown them all. I need some new ones for her.