Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby belts ARE real!

I've looked for a baby belt since Maximus was 3 months old. His tiny waist prohibits him from wearing his current size, but his long legs need his current size or the size above. After having really long legs my entire life, I will never let my kid wear "high waters" or "floods". No one makes baby belts because they're totally dangerous. Yeah, if you let your kid play with the belt while it's not on his waist! This thing is secure! I know how to make D-ring belts myself, so I was to the point of sewing him one. But tonight after dinner, we stopped by the mall and Jesse found a tiny size in the little boys section. It fits! Do you know what this means?! Maximus Lane Tiny Waist Sherwood can now wear all 28 pairs of pants he owns!

The picture above is really a picture of him pulling the "slippery fish" when he wants out of our grasp.

This is Ashlie. Maximus loooooooves Ashley. I think he looks at her like a girlfriend (sorry Lennon, but you're still #1) because he gives he more kisses and hugs than Jesse and I get in a month.

3 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

I found one for Tyler at Walmart that fit him and its one of those that has holes all the way around so it fits anyone technically. Glad you found one so your handsomer doesn't have to have high waters:D

Starr said...

He looks so cute in the belt! Lennon is staring at him!

Amanda C said...

I love his baby belt!