Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's for dinner?

This!
I took a basic lasagna recipe and made it cool.
Definition of cool: organic ingredients, no white flour, zero sugars or that nasty ass high fructose corn syrup that's in 98% of bottled spaghetti sauces and it's with lasagna noodles that are made with artichoke flour.
Here's a few of the things used in this easy, easy dinner.
You can make this with meat or the wannabe meat from Morningstar Farms. I can't wait to move back to Salt Lake so I can host a vegetarian feast once a week for Starr and Mike. Jesse can't taste when I switch ground beef for Morningstar Farms and I looooove cooking this way. I love taking ordinary, unhealthy recipes and making them into something not only good for you, but totally delicious. Yum-o!

3 comments:

Amanda C said...

First...Are you moving back to Salt Lake??

Second...those noodles sound delicious! I have never used those ones. We had a grocery in Florida called Publix and they had the best burger crumbles and you could buy them in a pretty big bag for not much money. I miss Publix. It was seriously the best grocery ever.

Roundy Clan said...

I did NOT know spaghetti sauces had high fructose corn syrup in them! I guess I should read the labels more! I started making my own sauce that is really good and super simple but a couple of days ago I got lazy and bought some....I guess I learned my lesson! You rock

Starr said...

YAY! We are so excited for you to move back. And we will be happy to come over for dinner weekly! hahha. This looks great, I'll have to try it.