Saturday, February 21, 2009

It took a year...


...but I have my old body back! And I feel great! I pathetically gained 80 pounds when I was pregnant and should have birthed a 60 pound baby, but I didn't. I was just a fat ass from eating my cravings: hot dogs, cheeseburgers and steaks. And then add sugar and of course I was unhealthy. I know I sound vain and self-centered to most people, but those who truly know me will understand. Someone even demanded to know what "horrible, unhealthy" thing I was doing. All I can say is, stop judging me! I just gave up everything white and cooked with mainly organic ingredients and cut out sugar. Seriously, do you not know what sugar does to you?! Anyway, I'm posting a picture of the Seven for all Mankind jeans I used to wear constantly. They fit the same as they did then...they're just worn out looking now. And I'm posting a picture of the healthy-ish burgers we ate tonight. Organic ingredients, whole wheat english muffin as the bun, edamame and spanakopita. Bass beer is my weakness, so, you know...

3 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

Congrats at fitting into your old pants! I am jealous. I am happy I am fitting into most of the clothes that fit me when I got pregnant with Kayla. The clothes that fit me before I had Tyler I gave up on a long time ago! Good for you for being more disciplined then me!

Amanda C said...

I am so happy for you! It is an accomplishment to get into your pre-pregnancy jeans. And that food looks yummy!

Starr said...

K so I got the trouser jeans... HATE THEM! I don't know if it's the color, or my fat ass. But they only accentuate my thunder thighs and ugly ass. I can only wear them with a giant shirt that covers those areas. hahah
What is sponakipita? (I know I messed up the name)