Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Old picture OVERLOAD!

I found more old photos. I can't believe what a dork I was! Here they are in no particular order...

1997 league championships. Of course we won! Hillary Lee, Rachelle Smith, Taylor Goldman and me.



Jeff Stoops and me. I think we were in 2nd grade.



Me when I was probably 2.

Squared and I outside of Club Axis. We had these pimp suede full-length coats and we thought we were the shit! Yeah, and I'm wearing a tube top.


My 14th birthday party. Maytha Alhassan, me, Laura Snapp, Jeanine Malki, Lindsay Schaeffer, Rachelle Smith and Meghan Hansen.
At the West Covina house the next morning. It was a sleepover and can't you tell we're all so happy to take a picture so early in the AM?

Sixth grade.
Rachelle Smith and me at my parents cabin in 1990.
Snob!
Sarah Crum and I on our weekly beach trip. Look how tall I was! She's a year older than I am too! I'm thinking this is 1987 or 1988?

1 comment:

Starr said...

I love the old pics!! Espec 6th grade!