Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where does he put it?!

Today I documented what Handsomer ate.  Sometimes he eats like a maniac and I don't know where he puts it.  I know he's growing, but still.

  • 8oz organic whole milk mixed with soy milk
  • Bowl of plain organic oatmeal with whole milk
  • 1/2 bowl of organic o's with soy milk
  • 4oz organic whole milk mixed with soy milk
  • 1/2 natural organic peanut butter and no sugar added organic jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
  • 1 organic banana
  • 8oz of apple/banana Juicy Juice
  • 4oz organic whole milk mixed with soy milk
  • a large bowl of vegetarian chili
  • 2 Morningstar Farms Chick 'n Nuggets
  • 6 carrot wagon wheels
  • about 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
  • handful of black olives
  • 5 cucumber slices
  • 4oz soy milk
And it's only 6pm.  He probably won't eat too much after he wakes up in a few minutes, but seriously.  This is a ton of food and the kid is only 22 pounds!  I think it all goes to his height because his long pants are getting shorter and shorter everyday.  I'm amazed.  

These two things are amazing!  I love chicken nuggets but don't eat them because of all the junk that's in them.  Don't be fooled when McDonald's says, "all white meat" because they still throw a bunch of preservatives into them and then deep fry them in old part vegetable oil.  I say "part" because they also use something called "Pan Fry".  Look it up and you'll vomit.  Anyway, the Morningstar Farms nuggets and the Fantastic Foods vegetarian chili are awesome! 



Does anyone else have a Mac computer?  Wanna iChat?  I LOVE THIS THING!  Why didn't we get one earlier?!  I'll never go back to a pc.  Never!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I WISH I had a mac! I get to use one at work, at least. Anyway, I use iChat to talk to my husband's gmail gchat thinger. If you want to try putting my gmail on your list, I'm on during the day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. christinabumblefly is my gmail address.