Monday, March 30, 2009

My Stab at Celebrity Gossip


God...I hate admitting this, but I watch Jon & Kate Plus Eight.  I actually loved it until recently.  The publicity got to Kate's head and she's become a little robot.  It's almost sad.  Jon's so cool though, and I like watching him.  Sometimes I get so sick of watching Kate belittle her husband in public and accept when one of her older children mouth off to her and she shrugs her shoulders and says, "that's Maddie!"  Don't get me started on the Duggars!  (18 Kids and Counting) Stop having kids already, Jim Bob and Michelle!  You have EIGHTEEN!  I do turn the channel from TLC to others, I swear.

Anyway, I was watching it as I gave Maximus milk tonight and noticed her barf hair. She even has "slut stripes"! I've never liked her "man-cut" but tonight it got to me.  She looks totally ridiculous.  It was popular in Provo, Utah back in 1993.  It should be outlawed.  I don't cut hair for a living, but I could come up with at least 9 dozen more flattering cuts for her.  She officially has the "reverse bi-level/mullet".  Jesse's mom calls a mullet a "bi-level" and I think it's the most hilarious thing!  It sounds like a duplex!  I'm laughing now!  Anyway, I'm going to post pictures of her disgusting hair.  While I googled images, I found fans that actually cut their hair like hers and were proud!  Gaah!  And I couldn't get a really good picture of her ugly hair.  Rats.  But look closely at the reverse mullet in the picture below.  Seriously, it's a damn shame.
And for some reason, I came across a picture of Victoria Beckham while googling.  I looove her.  I'm not a huge fan of tabloids and I rarely read them.  I hate the gossip because it's rarely true and I've had rumors started about me that weren't true because people had nothing better to do with their time!  (Example: while I was working at Hilton, a few employees told me about a rumor about me on drugs.  I was getting soooo skinny and losing my hair, so people assumed I was on DRUGS!  No, just chemotherapy!)  Anyway, I hate hearing gossip about others and I'd rather hear the story from them.  So, I'm getting to my point...Victoria Beckham.  She's totally gorgeous.  I wish she was taller, but (in my former anorexic opinion) she's totally hot!  Not fat, always wearing killer shoes, has the killer implants that I'd get in a heartbeat (If Jesse would let me), usually wearing awesome shades, has a perfect fake tan and has the best short hair ever!  If I had thin hair, I'd chop it like hers...



No comments: