Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged

Three's
THREE NAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED:
1. Stacor Mundo
2. Stasia
3. Huuuge bitch!

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Sous chef
2. HR Manager
3. Employment and legal manager (loved it!)

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Southern California
2. Salt Lake City, Utah (miss it!)
3. Grand Island, Nebraska

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. My Name is Earl

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. Manhattan
2. The Canadian side of Niagra Falls
3. El Paso, texas (barf!)

PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Heather Squared
2. Stephan Latkiewicz
3. Tristina Salisbury

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Anything Greek
2. Seafood
3. Dark chocolate

PEOPLE I THINK WILL DO THIS:
1. Well, I got it from Katie...
2. Maybe the Skinny Bitch?
3. And Courtney James Frehner Bitch?

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Talking to my mother again on Tuesday
2. Having my parents visit us once we're settled in Salt Lake City
3. Maximus' first word

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ohhhh, alright. You twisted my arm. ;)

Oh, and by the way, I kept meaning to reply to your comment about crafting, and amigurumi (I did already know what it was, and adore the genre), but I kept thinking, "I'll wait until I have something crafty to show!" But the project I have on my plate right now is semi-secret, the things for this, so I don't want to display them until the people have them.

Roundy Clan said...

You talking to your parents again? When did this happen? Oh and the sweater you liked that is my sons we got at Dillards. But he has one just like it that is a pull over that we got from groovy Target.