Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Pictures

So it took me a while to locate our camera, the dock and thingy that transfers pictures...but I uploaded a bunch and here they are.

Jesse's mom is incapable of visiting without gifts.  Today Maximus got a kitchen!  And metal pots and pans!  And plastic produce!  Can I tell you had rad kid kitchens are?!  I had one as a child and I think boys need them too.  Why not?  Every single chef I've worked with has been male.  


"Team Handsomer" made eggplant.
Handsomer was digging for something in a tote and fell right in. 

We love living in Lincoln.  We live in a little neighborhood that is filled with families and we totally lucked out and have a playground right across the street from us.  
Our welcoming doormat...
This last one was taken right before we moved.  Maximus was in the backyard playing golf with dad.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Man, that picture perfectly illustrates the warning label on big tubs about not letting toddlers near them! XD

And I have a Welcome mat that says in beautiful cursive, "Get Lost"

Jake and Courtney said...

LOVE YOUR WELCOME MAT! Where did you get that? I need one. LOL*