Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Tattoos




We're finally all settled in Lincoln and we love it!  I haven't blogged lately because we were moving and didn't have internet service until Friday night.  

My dear friend, Ann, is a tattoo freak and she's plugged into the "tattoo scene".  Ann knows a few famous artists and recently told me about Oliver Peck.  I knew who he was- a strange looking guy who was married to Kat Von D and is a talented traditional tattoo artist.  I thought getting a tattoo by him was out of the question until recently.  But no!  Jesse and I are both getting tattooed by him on May 15th!  We have 2 hours a piece scheduled.  I hope that my 3/4 sleeve will be brought down to my elbow, or I'm going to work from my right wrist up.  I know what I want tattooed, just the location is to be decided.  Check out his mustache!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Duuuude, that's awesome. Are there any good pictures online of your current tattoos? I'd like to see them. While I am a wimp, and poor, and too picky to commit to a tattoo, I am fascinated by them.

Jake and Courtney said...

I'm trying to be brave and get another tattoo. I want one one my foot...I'm a big wuss though!!!

Stacey said...

I actually don't have any pictures online of my current tattoos. I'll dig through our external hard drive for some. And Christie, don't start even if you are a wimp. I HATE getting tattooed and I've never watched. They are extremely addictive and totally worth the pain.