Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Balloon, Jacqueline Attack and Watching the Game with Dad

Yes, his balloon is actually tied to his dodo. He LOVED it. And yes, I realize it's not the safest thing to do, but it's not like he's out of my sight ever. He got this balloon at his haircut place because he screamed his head off. He screamed so hard that he trembled and shook. So sad, but so worth the cute hair cut.

Jackie really is a good dog. Tonight as she was chewing on her bone, Max straddled her and started bouncing on her back. She's 10 pounds lighter than him and Maximus is pretty strong. She just looked at me like, "let me know when the kid's done". And then he grabbed onto her bone and tried to pull it from her mouth. She bit onto it but let go when he smacked her. He's trying to learn "soft" when he pets her, but she is so good with him. Poor girl. I spoiled her rotten before Maximus was born and now the old lady just puts up with his little attacks. He does cuddle with her and I think she knows he loves her.This is how Maximus likes to sit on the couch with dad. They're watching the Cavaliers/Magic game. He prefers to sit right on the edge. Another totally safe activity for him to do. And doesn't Jesse look hot with his new haircut? And new tattoos?!
And look at my cute boy. In the above picture, you can see my two cute boys and cute girl. I counted his teeth-12 with 4 breaking through. Don't stick your hand in there.

No comments: