Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Freaky Fast"

I ordered Jimmy Johns for dinner. We live really close to one, but Maximus was eating and I was getting light headed from hunger. I got my sandwich in 6 minutes! It really is "freaky fast delivery"! And the dude who took my order sounded like he was half asleep, but he got my anal order correct. Go Jimmy Johns!

The reason I ate Jimmy Johns for dinner is because Jesse has been in Salt Lake City since Tuesday. He's looking at homes for us to buy and he'll be back tomorrow evening. Maximus and I miss him insanely! We ichat every morning and night, so Maximus gets to see him. It's so cute. After Max's bath, he runs out to the living room (where Jesse dries him off) but he stands there saying, "dada?" It breaks my heart every damn night.

Yesterday Handsomer, Jackie and I went to Jesse's parents house for a bbq and it was so fun. My future sister in law sent me a text message as we were driving that said "a zebra and shark are waiting for Maximus". We get there and see a zebra in the front yard! They got Max a blow-up zebra swimming pool equipped with a slide and fountain and a battery operated shark was swimming around with plastic snakes. I put Max's shark swimming trunks on and he played until his lips were purple. I'm laughing right now thinking about the fun he had. He even ate 7 marshmallows and threw a cell phone into the dogs water dish. He knows he gets away with anything and everything there. When we headed home, Maximus and Jackie were asleep after 3 blocks. We got home, ichatted with Jesse and went to bed. Max slept until noon today. Noon!

1 comment:

Starr said...

I can't wait until we live close by! We have to do something like this once a week, K! Pinky swear :)