Monday, May 4, 2009

Gross

The most disgusting thing happened.  Maximus saw me drinking some flavored water and begged for some.  I poured some into his cup and watched him guzzle all of it down.  I  refilled his cup and he drank about half.  I turned around and started to chop vegetables for dinner and looked over at him because he was talking to me (just saying, "dada?") and he barfed!  It was from all the water he quickly drank and I don't think his little tummy could hold all of it. I cleaned him up and about 10 minutes later, I picked up his little toy flute (because he likes when Jesse or I play it for him) and took a breath in to play it and I actually INHALED some of his barf!  What did I do?!  I hurled immediately!  Oh my god, it was a sight.  I had no clue Maximus yacked into his flute!  And here's the best part- he ate a homemade applesauce bran muffin and drank blueberry/tangerine flavored water.  It was SICK!  Note to self: I no longer rock.

2 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

HAHAHA Oh my gosh! I hear ya. I have had plenty of barfing stories but I swear I did not inhale! heehee

Starr said...

ugh that is so nasty. Thanks for telling uS! Hopefully that never happens to me :)