Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Lincoln Children's Museum

...is one of the coolest places on earth!  Jesse's mom and I took Maximus yesterday and expected to only stay 45 minutes because we thought it'd be a little too advanced for him.  He's only 15 months and it seemed like the entire place was created just for him.  There were 3 full floors of rad stuff to do.  We stayed over 2 hours and he ran the whole time.  I mean, sprinted.  He squealed as he threw balls, he grocery shopped, operated a tractor, worked as a construction worker, flew a plane, drove a boat, became an actor on stage, worked as a veterinarian, made pizza, climbed a zillion stairs, played in the water, played the piano, milked a cow, etc.  Oh, and he flew a spaceship.  I took 42 pictures, but he was so busy that I couldn't get any good ones.  He never stayed in the same spot for longer than a second.  
Grocery shopping.

Airplane flying.

Dumping Legos at the construction site.

Dr. Hansdomer.

Chef Hansdomer.

Every picture Jesse's mom took turned out perfect!  I'm going to get my hands on some of the ones she took and post them.  

No comments: