Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tattooed People are Idiots

In less than 24 hours, Jesse and I will be getting tattooed by Oliver Peck!  We're like kids on Christmas morning...almost insane with excitement!  I wanted to take pictures of before and after, but since Maximus and I are home alone, I had to take some of myself.  Yeah, I'm a dork.  You can see that my left arm is a 3/4 sleeve and my right arm is blank.  Well, I have a symbol on the inside of my wrist, but that's it.  I'm going all out tomorrow and I'm going to have him start on my right wrist and work up.  My friend said Oliver works super fast and gets a lot done in a short period of time, so we'll see how he does.  I want my right arm sleeved almost to my elbow!  Ha!  Crazy tattooed people!  I've had what I want done planned for a while and I can't wait to see the end result.  And Jesse will be doing his right forearm.  WOOHOO!!!  (Look at my beautiful Mothers Day flowers in the back...aww...thanks honey!  I agree with Starr that Mothers Day is the best holiday.  Laying in bed all morning drinking coffee was awesome.  And I am thrilled to be Maximus' mum.  My little family makes me the luckiest person alive!)

2 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

you're so cute! I am excited that you are excited about it. ( off topic, what a freaking cute shirt you have on! I love it! )

Christy said...

I am very much looking forward to After photos!!