Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fair Baby

When Handsomer was born, the nurses in the hospital called him the "fair baby".

This afternoon as we waited around for Jesse to come home, Maximus was having "HT's" (hard times) all over the place. He seemed bored. He refused his lunch, kept chasing Jacqueline, purposely threw his toys into the garbage can and it seemed that he was doing things to get my attention. I finally said, "hey bud, do you wanna play outside?" He actually squealed and ran to the back door. I opened it and he ran around giggling. It's 86 degrees here and like, 90% humidity. Not the ideal comfort level. We stayed outside until he turned purple. He's so damn fair that he turns colors! Thanks Jesse! If it's warm outside, his face turns bright red after a few minutes. Oh, we dip him in sunscreen! Here's a picture I got of his redness. And he does have visible eyebrows when he's not bright red.

And here are a few others I got. He looks like a 4 year old in some of them!

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

My kid does the same thing. You barely get him in the heat and he looks like a tomato! He even sweats just running around in our air conditioned house sometimes! haha