Monday, June 8, 2009

Is it Mothers Day Again?

Sunday morning was rad. I got to sleep in and Jesse took Maximus to the store to get a few things for breakfast. Jesse making breakfast every Sunday is a little tradition we have. I just hung out in bed and watched tv with a cup of coffee while they were gone. They came back with TWO bouquets of flowers! Then Jesse made me Greek eggs. AND whole wheat french toast! He's so sweet! Greek eggs: tomatoes, onion, feta, kalamata olives, bell pepper and mushrooms scrambled together with eggs. What a guy!


That evening we went over to DJ and Ashlie's house. We grilled and had fun. Here's Maximus working on his abs again.

Here's Jacqueline trying to kill Hank.Maximus after a chocolate granola bar. The look on his face is classic.

1 comment:

Starr said...

I love that little kid!

I love how excited kids get over treats and juice and binkies!