Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Fun When Dad's Home!

Jesse's work schedule has been so lame lately. He gets up at 4:15am and comes home around 6pm SIX DAYS A WEEK. When he comes home, he's exhausted and goes to bed before Maximus. It's sad, but it'll be over in a few months and then we get to move home! On his day off, we just chill and do whatever sounds good. No errands- just fun, good food, family and relaxation. Yesterday morning we FINALLY slept in! Max woke up at 5am, but went back down and we all got some much needed sleep. I made Jesse a "manfast" breakfast made for a man while he and Maximus played outside in the little pool. Notice the 2 sharks in the pool...

That afternoon, Jesse's parents had a big bbq at their house and when I heard that smoked ham was involved, I almost cried. I love that stuff. We had so much fun! We played horseshoes, there was a slip-n-slide, badminton, volleyball and tons of ham. And even a rooster. I love animals, so even seeing a cow is pretty cool. Here's Maximus and the rooster.


Here's me doing a really bad job of playing horseshoes.
Maximus got a pair of Jordan 6's and we think they help him with his basketball skills. Not only is he able to run faster, he can throw his dodo into a beer.
We were tired and we headed home. I think he looks just like Jesse in the picture below that we took a few years ago.

No comments: