Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Little White Handsomer Lie

Maximus told his first "little white lie" tonight!

Lately, he doesn't like to go to bed. I bathe him, give him milk, let him cuddle with Jesse (who's usually asleep before him) and put him to bed. Tonight while I sat with him on the sofa giving him milk, I could hear him ripping ass...that's what we call it. After he drank milk, I asked, "Maximus, did you make the poo-poos in your diaper?" Immediately, he nodded and said, "dah". "Dah" is the German inside him. I went to his room, took off his diaper and there were NO POO POOS! I said, "Maximus! You did not tell mama the truth and that is not what nice boys do." I dressed him and then he made the hand sign for milk. I made him more and of course he didn't drink it. He definitely knows what he's doing now and how to wrap his parents around his finger. Rats.

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

Tyler knows exactly what to do to stall bed time too! Isn't it annoying?! Like the bed time process isn't long enough already