Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Pictures

Here are a few pictures from DJ and Ashlie's wedding. We were in the wedding and thanks to Jalena, we have pictures of it. It was such a busy weekend, but it was a lot of fun. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner and the wedding was Saturday evening. The weather was beautiful and they couldn't have asked for a better day.
Stacey, Maximus, Jesse, DJ, Ashlie, Dan, Vicki and Fletcher.
Jesse, DJ and Fletch. I love this picture! The brothers look so handsome.
DJ and his ho's :)
Ashlie and me.
Jesse and Fletcher sharing brotherly love.
Handsomer and "guy-tun". She chased him around during the entire ceremony and reception.
Maximus working on his abs after the wedding ceremony.
Picture of a stud.
Family picture.
Jesse and I dancing at the reception. I had to change out of my dress. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever. I couldn't hold Maximus when I wore it, so I felt sort of lame putting on the only clothes I had there with me.
Ha! Chocolate syrup, dish soap, toilet paper, maxi pads, plastic wrap and streamers simply say: CONGRATULATIONS DJ AND ASH! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those are fantastic pictures, and you chose a really good one for the header of your blog. You are a very good-looking family!