Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Line Up

He's so organized! One morning while I was doing my hair, he played with stuff he found in our bathroom drawers. Our bathroom is tons more fun than his, I guess. Notice how he matched my earrings, he lined up the nail polish, grouped the two long things together (file and Sharpie) and then look at my headbands on the left side! I think he put my watch near them because they were similar shape? He's quite interesting and I see how much he likes to learn. Next thing I know, my baby will be in school. (Don't look at how disgusting my bathroom floor is, ug! I almost didn't post these!)
Check out the frog I found Friday night on our porch! Jesse thinks I'm a dork because I'm easily impressed with things like this. I don't care...seriously, how often do you see a cute frog on your porch?!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Mustn't be ashamed of being delighted by things like that! I'm also a fan of such things.