Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where's Dodo?

I was talking to my mother this morning and mentioned something about Maximus hiding his dodos. I told her I'd probably have to buy more at the store today. A few minutes later, I walked into the kitchen and saw this:
He shoved FIVE dodos into the plane Jesse's mom just got him! I'm glad I was on the phone with my mom when I saw this because we both laughed hysterically! When Maximus sees me laughing, he starts laughing. It was a good one.

The fires in California are all over the news. Luckily, my parents live in an area that isn't affected by the fire itself, but my mom told me that she dusted ash off her car today like it was SNOW. She and my dad are like me in the fact that they have to get out and walk or do something active a couple times a day. She told me that when she goes outside, the ash and smoke make it look so foggy that only a few homes nearby are visible, there's an eerie orange glow, it feels like an inferno and she gets a headache and heavy chest after just a few minutes. Wow. My family and friends back home are in my thoughts.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am certainly glad my parents are out of CA now... but there's still a few friends of mine in that area, and I'm worried about it. :( The fires were never that bad when we lived there.