Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Other Blog

I was emailed by the "Skinny Chef" herself (Jennifer Iserloh) and she wanted me to change the name of my food blog. I guess she has trademarked "Skinny Chef" and asked me to change my blog URL "NOW". I don't want to. It's not like I'm making money from my blog, I doubt anyone reads it anyway and it's mainly a tool for me to remember my recipes and vent about unhealthy food. I'm not going to change it and I'm not going to reply to her email. What's she going to do? Delete it? She even bribed me with a free copy of her cookbook. No thanks.

You can see I'm not trying to compete with her. I have a blog. Just a lame, little blog. Not a full service, professionally designed website with category tabs.

Mine: www.secretsofaskinnychef.blogspot.com

Hers: www.skinnychef.com and www.secretsofaskinnychef.com

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

If blogger let you have the url then sucks to be her! That's what I say!!!