Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deer in the Headlights

Look at Maximus' face. Total "deer in the headlights" look. We had to sit with Santa so he wouldn't wig out and I must say, he did really well this year. (Compared to last year...)

After our visit with Santa, we decided to go to dinner. We walked through the parking lot toward the restaurant and Jesse saw the opportunity for Maximus to work on his abs.

We haven't taken Maximus into a restaurant for a couple months because it was mayhem the last time we tried. Holy moly, what a difference. He sat in a booster inside the booth with us. He colored, ate, flirted with the women in the opposite booth and drank his milk. It was really nice to go out to eat all together. Sorry about the poor quality of this picture, I snapped it with my phone, but look how old he looks. He's like a 10 year old.

1 comment:

Starr said...

Maximus is sooo cute! I love the santa pic my favorite.